Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Policy
NPC is committed to protection of health and safety of its employees and other involved in or affected by its operations, and the protection of the natural environment, is an integrated part of the company’s business performance and primer responsibility of the entire work at every level.
Our goals are simply stated
No Accident, No harm to people, and No Damage to the environment
- Comply with relevant legislation, approved standers and codes of practice and cooperate fully with environment agencies and non-statutory bodies of Egypt in undertaking its duties.
- Have a defined organization with a clear system communication to ensure clear HSE roles and responsibilities and Environment of everyone.
- Utilize an effective HSE management system to set and review HSE objectives and targets of continually improve our performance.
- Develop and maintain effective contingency plans, where appreciate in conjunction with authorities and emergency services.
- Assess the environmental, industrial hygiene, health and safety impacts of our activities and manage the associated risk.
- Provide direction, training and supervision as appreciate to enable our employees to meet our obligations to work safely and with consideration for health and safety to others and for the environment.
- Empower our workforce to stop any work that is unsafe.
- Require our contractors and sub-contractors to demonstrate the same level of the commitment. to continue improvement in standards of care for HSE
- Recognize those who contribute to improve HSE and operating performance.
- Aim to make continues improvement in our safety and environmental management so that accidents are reduce, and environmental emissions, wastes, and use of energy are continually reviewed.
- Establish and maintain controls, including periodic reviews and audits to ensure that our HSE policy and management system are correctly implemented and improved.