Operations and Business Development Manager
- BSC Petroleum Engineering
- Min of 10 years in drilling and workover experience
- Gulf of Suez onshore and offshore experience is essential
- Able to develop project estimates (AFE’s) and an ability to interface with various approved vendors to get the job done. Proficiency in compiling end of well reports and submitting documents to various regulatory agencies as required.
- Develops well drilling, completion, testing, and workover programs .
- Develops associated schedules and cost estimates.
- Coordinates and schedules work with approved subcontractors and vendors.
- Works with other Project Managers to coordinate drilling, completion, testing and workover activities within overall scope of project.
- Directs Field Supervisors and subcontractors in execution of the approved program.
MS office and drilling applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, or Finance or equivalent experience;
- 2 – 5 years’ financial and treasury analysis and modeling experience;
- Relevant experience in oil & gas sector is preferable;
- Excellent financial modeling skills is a must preferably in oil & gas sector;
- Familiarity with financial statements;
- In-depth understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- Relevant certification (e.g. CMA or CFA) will be preferred;
- Independent worker and analytical thinker with ability to conduct research, data analysis and resolve complex problems;
- Understanding of securities and fund services Product Offerings a plus;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Proven ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and meet tight deadlines.
- Analyze current and past financial data and performance to make recommendations on profit enhancement;
- Consistently analyze financial information based on both routine and ad-hoc reports;
- Interpret financial data to recognize changing trends, patterns, and their meaning related to key performance indicators;
- Build financial models of projects to support the executive team on decisions regarding pricing, scenario analysis, and capital structures;
- Run sensitivities and scenarios based on capacity, costs, revenue and regulations;
- Model tax equity, equity, and debt to optimize capital structure;
- Participate in meetings and calls with outside legal counsel, tax experts, accounting firms to understand regulations and tax treatments;
- Apply advanced principles of finance to analyze financial and non-financial information;
- Facilitate communication and understanding between the field finance and operations functions and corporate Profit & Budget Analysis;
- Prepare external financial management reporting;
- Improve the current budget and performance reporting process and increase the utilization of current financial systems for efficient budgeting;
- Interpret financial data to assist management with strategic decisions.
MS Office especially Excel; Financial Software (IDEAS is preferred).
Research Skills; Analyzing Information; Attention to Detail; Thoroughness; Deadline-Oriented.